Blackberry Curve 8310 Discount !!


Factory Refurbished Blackberry 8310 Unlocked, all the accessories are original OEM, Includes Charger, data cable, Headset, Leather Pouch, Cd in Box. This unlocked cell phone work with GSM Network World Wide.
  • SIM Card
  • *Capabale* of being unlocked
  • Picture and Video Camera
  • Keyboard
  • Bluetooth

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Don't buy it!
The good thing is that is cheap. The bad is that you are wasting that money. The navigation key stopped working properly at the third day. The model is too old, therefore it can not be upgraded the operating system to use whatsapp.

2. Unhappy with the money I wasted 2
I bought 2 blackberries for my brother and cousin in Jamaica (1 Rim BB Curve 8300 At&T - Unlock Silver) GSM and 1 Blackberry Curve 8310). Both phones worked okay for about 1 1/2 months but started to give lots of problems. One of the phones had dirty pictures on it which was really bad because these phones were suppose to be new. At the time I left to return to the U.S. the phones were working, so I was not able to return these phone. This was a waste of money which have made me decided not to purchase phones of Amazon again. I work too hard for my money to just lose it so easily on these phones.

Need more appointment... ?
SOOOOOO HAPPY.....
VERY PLEASE WITH BLACKBERRY, AND RECEIVED PRODUCT QUICKLY. THANKS A MILLION. ALL THE BELLS AND STOPS. WISH I COULD HAVE LEFT 10 STARS.
More information by click here.