Sony Ericsson Equinox Tm717 3g GPS RSS Reader Stereo Bluetooth T-mobile Cell Phone Discount !!


This thin clamshell phone is similar to the TM506, but sports an upgraded camera, FM radio, gesture control, and unique new design. Other features are similar, including 3G data, GPS navigation, memory card slot, RSS reader, and stereo Bluetooth.
  • Has 3G data, GPS navigation, memory card slot, RSS reader, аחԁ stereo Bluetooth.

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. TM717
To address any prior review(s)....the SE TM717 is a dumb-phone, NOT a smartphone. Comparing this phone to a Blackberry, Android or iPhone isn't fair because it's not that type of phone. For one, you do NOT need an expensive data plan with this phone. The minimal $5-$10 data package that is available for these phones allows you email access, internet and possibly some text messaging allotment depending on your carrier.

The good: GPS, 3.2mp camera, bluetooth, expandable memory slot, visual alert notifications, extremely thin design, lightweight, external display, RSS reader, (including podcasts) and 3G speeds. (Some of you may say "why not 4g?' to which I reply that there is no dumb-phone on the market that has any need for anything greater than 3G speeds.)

The bad: T-Mobile has blocked out certain JAVA apps from executing and utilizing the network in order to function properly. Hence, when you download an app via the phone browser or one that you transfer on to...

2. It's a good for ... for 2006
As of August 2011, this phone is still for $100 on Tmobile's website. I had the chance to use this phone since my own phone died.

My Sony Ericson background: I use to have the sony walkman phone. That was THE BEST PHONE EVER. It was great, the software was nice, and everything worked well. The older walkman phone lines were amazing when they came out.

Flash forward several years later.
I have this in my hand. The phone looks great. When it rings it gives a nice effect of halos. The little digital display has a easily read time function.I love the fact it;'s a flip phone since I wont accidentally hit any keys.

As soon as you activate it you know... its going to suck. BAD. This is pretty much the same software that I used years ago.. but SLOWER. seriously? slower? there is a slight delay navigating between menu items. Sony, you have had YEARS to update your interface. In the days of iphones and droids, charging good money for a phone with a bad...

Need more appointment... ?
Good phone. Bought to replace my old Sony Ericson.
I like this little flip phone. It does what it for. I had Ericsin phone before and replace with the same phone again. I like it.
More information by click here.