FIREFLY PHONE PREPAID PHONE Big SALE


FIREFLY PHONE IN A JAR PREPAID PHONE

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Firefly Mobile Cell Pone for Kids
Arrived promptly yesterday in a new, unopened package including charger, manuals and clip. The phone comes with a Firefly Mobile SIM card inserted but I didn't activate it through Firefly. I charged the phone for a couple hours first, then took it to a local AT&T store and had them remove the Firefly SIM and put in a new AT&T SIM card (free with activation). I purchased prepaid minutes (see AT&T website for pricing) right then and left within 10 minutes with a completely functional phone with its own phone number, fully activated. No problem at all. If you wish to verify the phone will work before purchasing minutes simply ask the sales person (or a friend with an AT&T phone) to put an already active AT&T SIM card in the phone first to test it. My salesman inserted the card from his own phone into the Firefly phone and I called it from my cell phone and the Firefly phone lit up and rang. Since then I've tested almost every function and it seems to work as expected. Programming...

2. glad i ordered
I ordered this for my 86 year old father who does better not having to remember numbers. it came in a jar with clip and charger. It did take me a while to figure out what other sim card would work because I didn't want to use a firefly sim. I took it to at&t after a couple t-mobile trys. At&t wasn't sure what to do with it but he worked at it. Was first told by their tech guys that he would have to unlock it through Cingular but he said they are the old Cingular. He then activated it with one of their at&t sim cards and the computer immediately recognized it as a firefly (even though they don't sell them anymore.) I bought a $25.00 prepaid card and I now get 250 minutes every three months which is more than enough for my dad. It's a brand new phone that came packaged nicely.

Need more appointment... ?
NOT VERIZON
This was not a Verizon plan. If my 8 year old didn't insist on this model, I would have sent it back. It's not even AT&T proper. It's an old Cingular phone. It came with no box and no manual.
More information by click here.