RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 PDA Phone For Verizon Wireless - Brand New OEM Housing Promo Offer


This flagship BlackBerry is RIM's first touch-screen device. Unique features include a large capacitive touch screen with physical click action, and robust GSM/3G global roaming. Other features include 3-megapixel auto-focus camera, 3.5mm headphone jack, EVDO Rev. A data, memory card slot, and noise cancellation.
  • BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Refurbished in New OEM Housing & Ready for Activation on Verizon Wireless
  • Large Capacitive Touch Screen With Physical Click Action; Fast 3G EVDO Rev. A Data; Web Browser; Push Email Feature
  • Multimedia: 3 Megapixel Autofucus Camera; MP3 Music Player; microSD Slot; Bluetooth Compatibility; Video Recording
  • Global Phone Capable of Operating on the Following Frequencies: CDMA 850/1900 - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - WCDMA 2100
  • Offer Includes: Refurbished Unlocked BlackBerry 9530 PDA Phone, New Battery, and New Wall Charger

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Daniel
Best phone I've ever bought for such a great price. The plan for a prepaid phone from Verizon is only 45.00. Just saying.

2. Blackberry Storm justfies its name....
I had bought the refurbished blackberry Storm 9530 from "recellulartoo" in feb for $115, frankly speaking I was not sure about the condition of the product until I received due to some of the negative reviews of the refurbished storm at amazon. When I received the product it was in a brand new OEM housing, looked and worked like a new one. It was locked to verizon, since I wanted to use it in India I unlocked it by buying the unlock code from amazon for $5 the next day itself. Now I have an unlocked blackberry Storm 9530 for a total of $120 (115+5) working perfectly in india. I have been using it since a month and no issues till now and the phone is working fine. A nice phone at a very low price, I recommend it for those who are reluctant in buying a refurbished one. Since this is fulfilled by amazon I received it within 2 days of my order. This is my first refurbished phone and it is really very good and worth the money I have paid. It is better to buy this locked phone and get it...

Need more appointment... ?
Excellent!!!
The phone works perfectly and arrived in good condition. I have only one problem with the wall charger does not work, it seems that I need to purchase another.
More information by click here.