No Contract Red Blackberry Curve 8330 Phone for Sprint Discount !!


one dark red blackberry curve 8330 cama phone device has been fully tested is in excellent condition and is 100% operationial they have been manufactured refurbished to almost new condition fuctionality this is a special bundle offer for you because you will receive the blackberry curve 8330 new home charger new soft&hard case new vibe head phones
  • 2.0 Megapixel Camera Shoots Print-quality Photos With Expandable Memory
  • Built-in GPS Receiver With Location-based Applications Like BlackBerry Maps
  • Advanced Bluetooth Wireless Technology Supports Streaming Stereo Music
  • Voice-activated Dialing Lets You Dial The Phone With Just Your Voice
  • Instant Messenger - Yes, BlackBerry Messenger Pre-loaded, Spell Checker

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. great condition!
The product was in great condition and delivered on time including everything mentioned! Perfectly new phone that worked as soon as I activated it with Sprint.

2. Definitely a classical BlackBerry phone
This phone is definitely a classical BlackBerry phone, wish BlackBerry would have kept this style for the other Curve phones. If this phone had the memory of my current 9330, it would be my number 1 phone.

Need more appointment... ?
Was super excited to find this
Great phone for a cheap price. I had this phone a long time ago when i first came out and loved it, so when my Galaxy S3 broke and I found this for less than $40 I was super excited. When it first came and I booted it up it kept freezing on me and I though that it was going to be a bad device. Then I replaced the micro SD card and everything was fine. The phone is a little bit slow for todays standards but it does function and what it can do, it does very well.
More information by click here.