Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers SALE


Unlike tablets, Kindle Paperwhite is designed to deliver the best reading experience, period.  Kindle Paperwhite has no screen glare in bright sunlight, a battery that lasts weeks, not hours, and a next gen built-in light that allows you to read without eyestrain.
  • No screen glare in bright sunlight
  • Read with one hand - over 30% lighter than iPad mini
  • Battery lasts weeks, not hours
  • Next-gen built-in light - read without eyestrain

This eBook Readers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. More evolutionary than revolutionary, but worth the upgrade
This is the fifth e-ink Kindle reader that I've bought. My wife and I were early adopters of Kindle, and when we buy a new Kindle, the old one goes to the next niece or nephew in line. I loved the original Paperwhite, with its small size, touch screen, front-lighting, and virtual keyboard. The all-new Paperwhite is a definite step up, and for me, it was worth the move, but others will have to decide for themselves. If you read a lot, and you don't already have one of the newer e-ink Kindles, it's definitely worth upgrading to the Paperwhite. If you have the original Paperwhite, the upgrade is well worth considering. Although I've only had the new Paperwhite a few hours, I'm already glad I upgraded. Here's a summary of my initial impressions of the new Paperwhite.

SIZE: It's the same size as the original Paperwhite - 6.7"x4.6"x0.36". The weight has been reduced slightly from 7.8 ounces to 7.3 ounces. The Paperwhite is very comfortable to hold in one hand, which is how I...

2. A new step forward for me in reading on my Kindle!


Need more appointment... ?
Good as a first Paperwhite, not worthy of an upgrade
This review is for the second generation Kindle Paperwhite. Like all kindle e-readers before it, this is a great product. However, I am a bit disappointed as there is not a huge improvement over last year's model. For this review, I focused on features and enhancements exclusive to the new Paperwhite and tried to make comparisons to last year's model. Also, I found somethings misrepresented or confusing in the advertising, so I will try to clear them up.

HARDWARE

Design - The Kindle white has a nice look and shape. It fits well and is easy to hold in one hand. It's fairly light, so it doesn't tire the hands too much. I can grip it for long periods before having to switching hands. Its design is very similar to the previous Paperwhite - almost identical. The height and width are the same, the buttons are in the same location, and although this version is slightly lighter, it is not noticeable.

Display - Although not a huge improvement from last year's...
More information by click here.