Google Nexus S 4G No Contract Sprint Cell Phone Promo Offer


Used as a Sprint phone - no longer under contract
  • Model number SPH-D720
  • In Perfect Condition
  • Comes with extra cords for computer, home, and car.
  • Includes earbuds

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Basic Android
This phone is not what I thought it would be, the features are very basic and limited. My old android did more than this phone. the reception is horrible, although the appearance is nice it basically stops at that. I wish I had done additional research to compare it with other phones to see which one was best. The radio is internet based so when I cant get a signal the radio goes out, teh phone does not have a radio. I cant download pictures others have sent me to my gallery. Also in many instances it does not even send the pictures it just says "sending". No indicator light to tell you if you missed a call or recevied a new text message, wont allow you to send mass text messages. I should have waited and purchased a better quality phone. Plenty of apps.
Highly disappointed.

2.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by click here.