Samsung Gusto 2 U365 Page Plus Flip Phone Discount !!


Includes: Brand New handset, Battery, Door, and wall charger. For Page Plus Only.
  • Phone Tools: Calculator, calendar, alarm clock, stop watch, world clock, notepad, phone search Messaging
  • 1.3 megapixel camera capable of taking photos in three different resolutions: 1280 X 960, 640 X 480, 320 X 240 pixels. Add the pictures as a background image or set it as a picture ID. You can also upload the images directly to Facebook or Twitter.
  • Text messaging, picture and voice messaging
  • Support for Bluetooth headset, hands free, serial port, phone book access and object push
  • For use with Page Plus Only. Will not work for Verizon.

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Not what it is supposed to be.
I got the phone and it would not program to PagePlus. So if you want a phone for PagePlus you might want to pass this by.

2. Great dealer service
I could not get the phone to work for me. The dealer I got the phone from was great to work with. Very understanding and made the return of the phone very easy. Though I wasn't able to get the phone to work (I think it lost its programming), the service of the dealer was great and I rate their service at a 5 Star.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by click here.