Blackberry Curve 9315 T-Mobile Branded Unlocked GSM Phone with OS 7.1, QWERTY Keyboard, Touch-Sensitive Optical Trackpad, 3.15MP Camera, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, MP3/MP4 Player and microSD Slot - Black On Sale


The T-Mobile version of the BlackBerry Curve has what you need to keep up, including a powerful processor and super fast browser. And with a 3.2 MP camera with flash, you'll be ready to capture all those fun and memorable moments. The easy-to-use next generation BlackBerry 7 OS delivers the smoothest and fastest BlackBerry experience to date.
  • *Original box
  • *Free Belt Clip
  • *T-Mobile ready
  • *Brand New USB Charger - never opened

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Perfect!
This phone is awesome! I do not have a data plan I have pay as you go (don't need to be "connected" continuously to the internet). Texting is great with the qwerty keyboard. I just want a phone that texts and calls and is small in size to fit in my pocket. This phone also makes calls over Wifi so when I don't get a mobile signal if I'm traveling, I connect it to my Myfi. I can't set up the email account since I don't have data but who cares! I check my emails on my computer anyway.

2. Not as Expected. Keys are too small and hard to use
keys are small and hard to use but I like the phone overall. It can fit into my back pocket easily

Need more appointment... ?
DON'T BUY IT
FIRST OF ALL, I BELIEVE IT IS NOT SELLER'S FAULT.
I GOT MY BLACKBERRY TODAY, AND I COULDN'T LOGIN TO BLACKBERRY ID, COULDN'T UPDATE BLACKBERRY WORLD WITH BOTH MY PHONE AND MY COMPUTER. WHEN I TRIED TO UPDATE MY BLACKBERRY WORLD IT SHOWS 'MODE NOT AVAILABLE'. WHEN I TRIED TO LOOK UP WHY I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY BLACKBERRY ID IT ONLY SAID 'HAVE TO TRY AGAIN' WITHOUT GIVING ANY USEFUL SOLUTION. I MEAN, WHY DON'T BLACKBERRY MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GOES WELL WITH THIS MODE BEFORE SELLING IT????
I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT $160+ AND ENDED UP GOT A PIECE OF TRASH.

UPDATE: After wasting one whole afternoon trying to fix it, I almost gave up and decided to return it. I removed the battery and put both the phone and the battery to the box so that I can return. Then I realized I just can't afford more time choosing another cell phone. I put the battery back and tried to give it another chance. After that it worked. I did try to restart it before deciding to return it, but never took the...
More information by click here.