LG VX8700 No Contract Verizon Cell Phone On Sale


This CDMA clamshell phone sports a thin, sleek design with metal casing and keypad. Features are similar to the 8600, but with upgraded display and camera resolution. Other key features include a music player, memory card slot, stereo Bluetooth, EVDO high-speed data, and speaker-independent voice control.
  • No contract Verizon cell phone ready to activate on Verizon wireless
  • Excellent Conditioned Pre-Owned Phone, You Will Be Very Satisfied
  • Used no contract Verizon Cell Phone
  • Full 30 day customer satisfaction warranty
  • Please contact us with any questions and we will reply ASAP

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. My latest VX8700
This is the third LG VX8700 I have purchased. This used phone was better than the previous in many respects. However, this phone apparently has an internal flaw. It did not receive signals like my other VX8700. In fact, in my house it would not work at all. In did work in an area that had a good signal. It was consistently one or two signal bars less than other phones in the same area. In general, the VG8700 has been better than most phones and always was able to receive calls when other phones could not. I would buy another VX8700 with out hesitation but my wife purchased a Motorola V3c by mistake, so I will try it. This VX8700 is useless to me. I have no problems with either Amazon or the supplier. I am sure it was not obvious to either that the phone had a flaw.

2.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by click here.