LG Shine CU720 SLV Unlocked Phone with 3G Support, 2 MP Camera and Bluetooth - US Warranty - Silver Big SALE


The LG Shine weighs 4.28 ounces and measures 3.93 x 1.99 x 0.59 inches. Its 900 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 10 days of digital standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as 850/1900 WCDMA (3G) frequencies.
  • Quad-band slider phone with high-speed 3G network connectivity for multimedia streaming
  • Innovative multi-angle vision LCD stays hidden when inactive; brushed stainless steel body
  • 2-megapixel camera with video capture; MicroSD expansion; Bluetooth connectivity with music streaming
  • Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time; measures 3.93 x 1.99 x 0.59 inches (WxHxD)
  • Includes: Battery, Charger and User Manual

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Good Phone for the Price
I bought this phone to replace my wife's cell phone and it has worked very well. It is solidly constructed and has already survived a fall! I just popped the SIM card out of her old blackberry and popped it in this phone. The one caveat is that I can't seem to find a way to turn off the 3G radio on the phone (my wife doesn't have a data plan), so be careful about not using any data if you don't have a plan.

2. Great for what I need it for
My office issued me an iPhone, which I managed to drop and destroy the screen on within the first month. Being that my personal phone is an Android-based phone that I prefer over the iPhone anyway, I decided to the LG Shine for a sim-card swap rather than get the iPhone repaired.

The LG Shine works very well. The call quality is just as good as any smartphone I've used. Its interface is fast and easy to use. Its network performance is terrific, and I'm getting coverage in areas that I can't manage to get signal on my smartphone.

Just so it's clear: this phone does not have any email functionality, except for Yahoo Mail, AOL, AIM, Windows Live, AT&T Yahoo, BellSouth, Comcast, Earthlink, Juno, MindSpring, and NetZero. These appear to be hard-coded into the Java Applet it uses for email, so don't plan on any mail functionality on the phone unless you have one of the above services (also note, that due to the phone's age, this functionality may no longer be supported...

Need more appointment... ?
Great phone, T-Mobile Users beware.
I bought this phone for my t mobile plan because i liked the solid slider look as well as the generally positive reviews. This phone has a beautiful LCD screen for a simple slider phone and a nice blue lit key pad as well as lots of memory for texts and contacts. The phone also supports multitasking which i thought was great (and odd) for a lower end slide phone. The only thing i have bad to save about this phone at all is the home screen menu is NOT customizable at all meaning your stuck with the "Menu" button on the left soft key and the "Options" button on the right soft key. But worse then that is this phone is unlcocked and my sms and calls work fine but whenever i tried to send an mms message my phone would give me a strange comm error. I talked to a t mobile rep about it and said i would have to purchase a data plan for my phone. Not wanting to do this for this particular simple phone i decided to tackle the problem on my own. After wading through pages of google searches i...
More information by click here.