Nokia 308 Asha Black Factory Unlocked Dual SIM phone 2MP For EUROPE / ASIA MARKET Discount !!


This Brand New Nokia 308 Asha Black phone comes in Original box from Nokia. This phone is Factory Unlocked for GSM SIM card. This phone will work for Europe/Asia market networks, may not work in USA, please verify with your service provider if it will work for you or not, we will NOT be responsible if this phone will NOT work for your GSM network in USA or other countries.
  • GSM 2G: GSM 850 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 / GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
  • Display: 240 x 400 pixels, 3.0 inches (~155 ppi pixel density)
  • Memory: 20 MB, 128 MB ROM, 64 MB RAM
  • Camera: 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
  • Europe/ASIA MARKET phone, may NOT work on US AT&T T-Mobile

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Nokia 308 internationally unlocked - Disappointing
When I brought this phone it said it was internationally unlocked. Only to find that is not the case. I am very disappointed!!! I paid lots of money for the phone. I need to get my phone unlocked!!!! Need to use the phone.

2. Loved it
It filled the bill. I was able to get thing started with out a problem. I recieved it with out a hitch.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by click here.