Samsung A797 Flight Red At&t Qwerty Keyboard Touch Screen 3g Gps Cell Phone SALE


This cross between an Impression and a Propel sports a sliding QWERTY keyboard and a touch screen. Key features include a 2-megapixel camera, voice dialing, 3G data, GPS navigation, live video sharing, stereo Bluetooth, and a memory card slot.
  • QWERTY keyboard
  • touch screen
  • 2-megapixel camera
  • 3G data
  • live video sharing

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Little Phone
All opinions aside... I will say. this is a great little phone. You can access facebook, AOL mail, and many many other features. Can you surf easily? no... but you also dont have to pay for a "smart phone" package either. My phone has taken many beatings. As I have a 3 year old.. its swam in coffee, the tooilet, juice... and it STILL works. Its a tough little bugger for what it is. The keyboard is a little small... but thats never affected me. Pictures come out BEAUTIFULLY in the sunlight. I have NEVER had a touchscreen issue, and I love that fact that my 3 year old can make me personalized "Text alerts". If your looking for all that fancy stuff. You wont be happy with this phone... if youre like me, and have a laptop, and an mp3 player, and a kindle.. etc and dont need all that or arent addicted to social networks (you can STILL access them) then this phone is PERFECT. I love mine. 2 years and still going strong!

2. it's a feature phone
I had an old flip phone for over 10 years but it worked well and was small, sleek and lightweight so when I was looking for replacement over the past few years that does not require a data plan, I had very little options. There were ugly, bulky phones for $20 to $60 that I don't want even if free. When I saw this feature phone and read some of the review, I decided I will take a risk and if it was horrible then it's time to upgrade to a smartphone or see how much longer will my flip phone last.

I had the phone for almost 2 weeks and it has dropped from $60 to $52. It's about the size and weight of my work BB and it had a touch screen that is responsive. The battery life is good, about 2 bars after 4-5 days with minimal daily calls/texts. The reception, speaker and calls are good and voice recognition is decent but I needed to calibrate it. I still need to swipe the screen to turn on the speakerphone even when using the voice feature. I wish it had dedicated button to...

Need more appointment... ?
i love this phone
I have had this phone for over 6 months now and i love it. I do not use it right now because where i work the screen was getting messed up so i bought a new phone. do not like the new phone though. I still have this phone and it is my favorite phone i have ever owned.
More information by click here.