Nokia X2-01 QWERTY keyboard, Quadband, A2DP, Bluetooth, Unlocked international Version Phone with Warranty (Black/Grey) Big Discount


This is a Nokia X2-01 with QWERTY keyboard, Quadband, A2DP, Bluetooth



This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Phone not what is pictured
Beware:
1.)This is not the phone that is pictured here.
2.)The phone comes with Vietnamese characters on it.
3.)The date doesn't work.
4.)The charging plug has poles on it instead of regular prongs.
5.)Setting the radio to wake you on alarm doesn't work- it switches away from loudspeaker and goes back to headphones automatically without you telling it to. No wake up radio alarm!
6.)The only good thing is that they allowed me to return it!

2. It's ok
This was a decent phone while I had it. The phone is a comfortable size and weight, and the keyboard was pleasant to use. However it did have some glitches in the software which would cause it to freeze on occasion or would make the phone restart.

Need more appointment... ?
true as advertised
this is the best nokie I ordered from amazon. I ordered previously the same model, and it calimed its brfand new. Bt when I got this second nokia, I assume that the first nokia I bought of same model was a second hand. It arrived on time. This store is reliable and I recommend them to other customers
More information by click here.