LG220C Flip Cell Phone - Net 10 Get Rabate


LG GREAT NICE PHONE
  • SIDE VOLUME CONTROL

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. economical, solid, long-battery life, no-frills phone
The LG 220 C phone is an excellent phone if you need an inexpensive phone that has the basic features, but does not have extra features that will cause the price to go up.

My wife has this phone and we both agree it has some amazing features.

The battery is very long-lasting and we infrequently have to charge it.

The phone has been dropped many times and still works well.

It has the ability to do mobile internet, but it is really designed for primarily talk and text. It has the T9 text so it can text quite well.

The phone is rather slim when folded so it easy fits in a purse or pocket.

2. good little basic phone!
I agree with previous reviewer. Nice, solid phone if you don't care about frills or texting. However, I recently purchased mine directly from Tracfone's web site for 14.99. It now has double minutes for the life of the phone. Doesn't show fingerprints as much as its newer all-black version with a VGA camera, LG231C.

Need more appointment... ?
Very long battery life
I wanted a basic no frills phone. Without the camera and MP3 player the battery on this phone is amazing. My phone was ran over and broken so I went in to WalMart today and bought a Motorolla flip phone. That phone is terrible and I will be returning it. Texting is a nightmare on the Motorolla. Also adding contacts is a real pain. I will return it when my replacement LG220C arrives. I highly recommend this phone. It works great.
More information by click here.