LG VX5300 No Contract Verizon Cell Phone Get Rabate


The LG VX5300 features a slim/sleek design making it fit in your pocket with ease. Along with an extended life battery, the 5300 also has GPS, VGA camera, and voice dialing. This phone is reliable, has great sound quality, strong reception, and easy to use functions. This device is ideal for those seeking a no-frills phone that makes and receives great quality calls.




  • This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
  • This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Charger

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. cell phone
Phone arrived on time and works good, but battery seems weak; won't last a full day without recharging.
My wife has this same phone and her battery lasts a couple of days.

2. Simple Flip
If you want a simple flip phone to make calls and receive txt messages this will do the trick. Its nothing fancy just a very simple phone.

Need more appointment... ?
Good, basic flip phone
Star Trek anyone? The flip to talk reminds me of the original Star Trek. If this was the only cell phone I'd ever owned, I probably would have given it 5 stars. However, my spousal unit felt that having the Commando Smart phone was a redundant use of resources and repetitious costs, so I was downgraded. I'm pouting, but I can't fight his logic. If you have to have a basic cell phone, I haven't found any negatives in owning this one. Believe me....I've tried!
More information by click here.