Samsung SA-S36001 Unlocked Phone - International Version - Romantic Pink SALE


Samsung S3600i is a quad-band flip phone with a 1.3MP camera with videocalling and picture editing. It also has MP3/MP4 and Stereo FM Radio with RDS.
  • Flip phone
  • 1.3MP camera
  • MP3/MP4
  • Stereo FM Radio with RDS
  • Video calling

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great choice for mom
I purchased this cell phone for my mom. My mom really likes it. Rings are loud and front is big enough.
The color is beautiful.

2. Excellent Cell Phone!
I have used Motorola Razr V3 cell phones for years, but have had some problems with the last two, so I thought I would try this Samsung. It has better battery life, works well without a case, and is relatively easy to use the menu. Receiving and making calls is very easy. I use it in Europe, Asia and America. I like it better than the Razrs and would definitely buy another one.

Need more appointment... ?
Pretty in pink
Prettiest phone I ever owned. Downside,very bad selection of ring tones, had to pick one that sounded like it was from 1940 Poland.
Also,no screen on cover to tell you the time or caller info but i knew that from the get go.All else was what I expected from a basic phone and I love it! I received the phone in record breaking time with everything I needed if I wanted to return it.I am
pleased with the purchase and Polka every time my phone rings.....
More information by click here.