Samsung SGH-A707 Red phone (Cingular / AT&T) Discount !!


Samsung's first high-end HSDPA phone for the US. This thin, light clamshell phone sports a music player, stereo Bluetooth, a memory card slot, and touch-sensitive external music controls. Other features include a 2 megapixel camera, QVGA display, and speakerphone.
  • Samsung's first high-end HSDPA
  • Thin, light clamshell phone
  • Music player
  • Stereo Bluetooth
  • Memory card slot

This Cell Phone Accessories give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Satisfied Customer
The seller of the phone warned it had been dropped in water which I thought was an honest jesture, so I purchased his product and took a chance for the low price he had set. I received the product promptly and it worked perfectly. I had dropped a cell phone in water before and put a blow dryer on it and it worked so I took the chance and I am very pleased with my cell phone. I would recommend this seller and be a customer for him, thank you.

2. Very good and sturdy basic cell phone that will last you a while.
After using this cell phone for several years, I admit I am in no hurry to switch to another one. Admittedly, I only use my cell for phone calls, no texting or Internet browsing for me, so I can speak for only some limited features of this phone, but for basic service this phone can't be beat. The flip-top design means no involuntary phone calls when you throw it in your pocket and it rubs against something, which was a big factor for me in the purchase of this phone, and the red color assures you will find it inside a bag. After all this use, it still charges OK, though I am very upset with AT&T's service in the New York area, which is pretty horrible. There are only a couple of basic demo games this phone comes pre-loaded with, which is a pain, but I find myself using the calendar feature and other little features like a calculator all the time.

Overall, if you're looking for a workhorse that will survive some abuse and use mostly voice service, I would recommended...

Need more appointment... ?
My mother wanted a spare.
Bought this for my Step Father cause Mom has one and she likes it. Good price and great value for the money.
More information by click here.