Apple iPhone 5 16GB (White) - Verizon Wireless SALE


This iPhone 5 16GB White comes in the original box from Apple with all original accessories in the box. This iPhone 5 16GB comes Factory Unlocked for any GSM and will work with any GSM SIM card in the world.
  • New iPhone
  • Size 16 GB

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Phone!
First of all, I am not an iPhone or Apple faithful. I use products based on how well they perform and suit my needs. This phone blows away the others. I had an iPhone 3, then switched to an HTC Android, then the Droid Razr. Now I'm back to the iPhone again. I like the clarity of the screen, which helps when reading text with these old eyes. The Facetime feature is great and the Verizon LTE is super fast. The screen and all of the apps are much more responsive than the iPhone 3 or any of the Android devices I've had. I'm sure another stunning Android phone will come around and I will just as likely switch again. For now, the iPhone 5 performs at every level.

2. A lot of good and few bad.
The shipping was rather quick (though I did pay extra for expedited), it came in a padded envelope rather than a box and without the IPhone box itself (which i don't understand as the item is listed as brand new) in addition with a charger stuffed in there, both the cable and solid wall charger which could have ended up badly. A bit more caution should have been taken in my opinion. The listing also said "accessories" which was false as the headphone that come with the phone were not included costing me another $32 after tax. However, when I received the phone all things seem in working order and had no issue activating it with my Verizon carrier. So far it seems to be in flawless condition visually and operationally. I shall update if anything happens with in. All and all I am happy with my purchase and will consider buying from this seller again.

Need more appointment... ?
All the accessories are postiches.
The phone works well.But i found that all the accessories are postiches. It makes me feel disappointed.
No once more.
More information by click here.