Casio GzOne Ravine 2 Verizon Big SALE


This is a Rugged phone it is shock proof, dust proof and Waterproof up to 40 meters
It has Gz Gear loaded into the phone and a push to talk option
It has a 3.2 megapix camera
Global Ready Devices come with a SIM Card and are CDMA and GSM Capable. Voice service in over 220 countries, data in over 205 countries, with more than 155 countries with 3G Speeds.
Mobile Email Access your Windows LiveTM Hotmail®, Yahoo!® Mail and AOL® accounts so you can read, write and reply to email. Access your address book, receive email alerts and more, right on your Verizon Wireless phone.
Instant Messaging Access your Windows LiveTM Messenger, AIM® or Yahoo!® or instant messaging community. Stay in touch with family and friends while you're on the go. Know who's online and set your chat status, sync your PC's IMs with your computer, and forward mobile IMs to your computer.
Push to Talk Connect instantly at the push of a button.Hold conversations with up to 50 participants.
Ruggedized Engineered to perform, designed to last, and built to survive, it can handle just about anything you throw its way.
VZ Navigator
  • Ruggidized Phone

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. This phone has held up for months now
I'm a contractor, self-employed, and tough on phones. I used to have the - Samsung Convoy U640 Phone for Verizon Wireless Network with No Contract (Gray) Rugged which was a good phone, though the front screen cracked pretty early on, and I just had to deal with it. When I was ready for an upgrade, I tried out a VERIZON WIRELESS CELL PHONE MOTOROLA BARRAGE V860 V 860 NO CONTRACT REQUIRED WORKS ON VERIZON WIRELESS. HORRIBLE! the front screen broke after a few weeks, and the main screen went blank and quit working. Useless. And this was after I tried out two different protective cases, neither of which did the job either.

I decided to give this G'Zone phone a try and have LOVED it, better than any phone I've had yet. Nothing has cracked or broken, I've dropped it several times, and it is still going strong. I rely on my phone...

2. Basic and Then Some
First, a couple words about the Amazon vendor Wireless4Cheap: Exceptional service! At their price - compared to eBay prices - I was concerned about the cosmetic condition of the phone. They were quick to respond with detailed images of the like-new phone, screen protectors still in place. And then they were quick to ship...it arrived FOUR DAYS EARLY.

On to the phone itself:

Smartphones, though I've used them for several years, simply don't meet my needs. Dragging my sometimes cruddy fingers across a screen just to answer a call seems stupid to me. I've long preferred just opening the flip. Nor do I need to get on FB, email, games, maps, apps, etc., every waking moment. I have a life.

For the Interweb, I'm perfectly happy with a 4G mobile hotspot and a tablet (or lappy). And, golly, I can talk, surf, upload, etc., simultaneously. I'm still paying less for all that flexibility than most of my friends who have 4G smartphones alone...

Need more appointment... ?
Screen Problems
I have had this phone for about 15 months. I liked it at first, until the screen acted strangely one day. I opened the phone and all the colors were wrong and the display was showing everything upside-down and backwards. That was probably after owning the phone for 8 months. I had a 1 year warranty so I brought it back and got a shiny new replacement.
I had no problems with the replacement until recently. I am getting the same display problems I had before. The Verizon store workers told me they have seen this with this phone before; it is a wire that comes loose from the body to the display. My 1 year warranty is apparently good for 1 year from when I got the original phone, so now I don't have a good phone and am looking for a replacement.
If you get this phone, I wish you luck and I hope you don't have this problem. Keep in mind though, the same problem has happened to me twice now and the store has seen it from others.
More information by click here.