Samsung Stratosphere 4g Lte Promo Offer


the phone is black and has a 1.2ghz prosseor a big 4" screen full touch screen and slide out keyboard.
  • has wifi hotspot
  • really big 4" screen
  • very good phone to much to list

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A Solid Choice If You Want A Physical Keyboard
I recently started having reliability problems with my iPhone 4 and examined my options. I had had a very early Droid and I liked its flexibility and ability to be configured more easily than the iPhone. I also never liked my iPhone's virtual keyboard for texting. With those things in mind I looked into recommendations of consumer magazines and bought the Samsung Stratosphere.

The phone has good and bad points like almost every electronic device. The interface is generally good, though it is now harder to tailor than earlier Androids in my opinion. The display is gorgeous, and I found the camera and video to be good. I thought the Internet interface worked great, and call quality and clarity were both good. I also like the flexibility that the SD card provides. The physical keyboard is a very nice feature (and was the primary driver of my selection of the Stratosphere,) and though it's not as comfortable to use as an older LG I had, it's satisfactory. The balance of the...

2. Excellent
The phone came in great condition and was exactly what I ordered. The Samsung Stratosphere is a great phone that is very similar to the IPhone in that it is very quick and has all the apps. The main difference is that the Samsung also has a keypad which I feel makes texting so much easier. This is an honest seller and I would not hesitate to buy something from this seller again. Very happy with the purchase.

Need more appointment... ?
Worst electrical device I have ever owned
This is truly the worst phone I have ever owned, or for that matter any electrical device ever. The first one I had new stopped working when using wireless, it would only work on the 4G network. My carrier replaced it with a refurb. Now, just outside it's warranty, it deletes photos randomly off the SD card. I've replaced the SD card and it still randomly deletes pictures and files. Once a day on average it freezes up and I have to take the battery out to restart it. Sometimes it just shuts off for no reason. It deleted downloaded music. I've performed a full factory reset, which only partially helped. The slide out keyboard (which is the reason I chose this phone in the first place) is buggy. Avoid this phone at all cost. I am stuck with it until I can do an early upgrade with my carrier several months from now. Hopefully I can limp along with this piece of garbage until then.
More information by click here.