Motorola Droid X Verizon Android Smart Phone - Ready To Activate - No Contract Extension Or Renewal Discount !!


No contract Verizon cell phone ready to activate on Verizon wireless Excellent Conditioned Pre-Owned Phone, You Will Be Very Satisfied Used no contract Verizon Cell Phone Full 30 day customer satisfaction warranty Please contact us with any questions and we will reply ASAP
  • No contract Verizon cell phone ready to activate on Verizon wireless
  • Excellent Conditioned Pre-Owned Phone, You Will Be Very Satisfied
  • Used no contract Verizon Cell Phone
  • Full 30 day customer satisfaction warranty
  • Please contact us with any questions and we will reply ASAP

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Motorola Droid X
My son is always breaking his phones. His contract has another year. So I purchased this droid and it was as described and I had no problems at all having it turned on. Oh and the shipping was 3 days earlier than estimated. Very pleased with the product. Will purchase again.

2. Replaced my phone
Thanks for sending the phone out promptly! I really needed a replacement phone since I wasn't ready for an upgrade. The phone is working great! It didn't have some of the features I thought, but it does have most and I've had no problems. I also was able to activate it at home without going to a store, which was awesome!

Need more appointment... ?
The second try was the key
I had to replace my damaged phone so I purchased an exact replacement. The phone received with the first shipment had a bad battery but the second phone works great.
More information by click here.