BlackBerry Z30 Smartphone Unlocked Import Big SALE


by Blackberry
  • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
  • 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density)
  • microSD, up to 64 GB
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
  • 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. The most elegant phone till date - Honest Review
I bought the unlocked version from Malaysia.

Only a company such as RIM / Blackberry can do this. I can keep writing forever about how great I find this phone to be. But here is a short and quick review..

I have been using an iPhone 5 and BB Z10. The Z10 itself was much better than the iPhone in several departments but was lacking some crucial features such as a confusing copy paste functionality and weak battery life.. With Z30's new hardware and OS 10.2, BB has taken it to the a whole new level. The Z30 has the best network coverage. In a basement where my iPhone gives me 1 or 2 signal bars, the Z30 gives me almost full network. The call voice quality is amazingly clear and natural. The speakers give a stereo sound. Off-course you cant compare it with a home theater system, but it is certainly one of the best and it makes the experience of watching Youtube videos, Pandora very enjoyable. The screen resolution though not 1080p is really nice. BB OS10.2 has some...

2. Blackberry at its best!
I have to say this phone is a well rounded smart phone for Blackberry. Just got mine and I am in love with the phone. Sound quality is good, pictures for video is great. Camera is intact and takes good quality pictures. One thing I like about the phone is its simple use of typing to send messages etc. Overall, I can't complain.

Need more appointment... ?
Finally Blackberry Gets It Done
Ordered form ACelectronics in Hong Kong because could not get it in US. DHL called to make sure I was available to sign. Nice touch snce I was out that afternoon. Came with Europe 210 charger and converter to US 110V. This is a awesome phone. Need to order Micro SIM since my old smartphone used Normal SIM. Screen is clear and the apps downloaded and installed fast. Everything works as expected right out of box. I like the 5" screen as the text is easy to read and videos are smooth with good sound. Took some time to find the MAc address so I could logon to secured wifi site. The search for MAC addresss turned up no results because it is called "Physical Address" and is under SETUPWIFIADVANCED.
More information by click here.