Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 (Le Fleur White): Brand New Original Samsung Unlocked Android GSM Phone SALE


Choose a stylish and powerful phone you'll be proud to own. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus combines a stunning premium design and wide 3.65" screen with the performance you need to keep life running smoothly. A 1GHz processor ensures fast navigation and packs the power to handle all your favorite apps and games. Android operating system and the intuitive TouchWiz user interface deliver easy operation, too. With Chat On instant messaging as well as access to social networks, email and more, you'll find it easy to stay connected with your friends and family. This mobile gives a premium upgrade to its modern shape by incorporating sophisticated shimmering accents, having refined, softened edges and using a chic black color palette. The extra wide screen ensures the phone looks good on its own and even better while you look. For performance that outshines the competition, this mobile comes equipped with a powerful 1GHz processor that is able to handle advanced mobile operations with the greatest of ease.
  • Chat On: ChatON is Samsung's own instant messaging service that uses phone numbers instead of usernames and passwords. ChatON enables single and multi-person conversations, multimedia file sharing and more. Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
  • New Mass Android Lite UX: The navigation experience on this mobile excels thanks to the upgraded GUI and TouchWiz interface. The menus and navigation screens are simplified with beautiful graphics and fonts and the TouchWiz UI lets you operate the mobile smoothly.
  • Music Hub & Social Hub: Music Hub provides you with an easy and feature-packed way to browse and shop for music and learn more about your favorite musical artists. Social Hub 2.5 provides incredible access to SNS, and email through your integrated phone book!
  • 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM&EDGE Band
  • 850 / 1900MHz 3G Band

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Decent Smartphone
I was in the market for a fairly priced cellphone and settled on this one. I really like Samsung but I couldn't afford the Galaxy SIII so I got this one. This phone has the same menu options and apps as the S-series phones but it doesn't have near as much memory as the newer phones do. You won't be able to download a lot of songs or apps. That's my only complaint about the phone. It has FM radio, Google, Internet, YouTube, texting, camera, e-mail, etc. It's a good phone.

2. Compared to my old phone, this is better
I have been using my old sliding phone (Nokia E66) for 3 years till it broke recently, so I had to look for a new one. Bought this Samsung Galaxy Ace and was excited to use it. When I got it, I enjoyed its features... For sure it was better than my previous phone, no doubt about it. HOWEVER, the internal memory is way too small. I had to uninstall some applications coz the memory got full. Then, the RAM also was limited. Some programs were running in the background when I'm not even using it. I tried closing the program, but it would run again. Then recently, it shut down by itself while I was at work. It was on my desk for 30 mins since I've last used it, and it was on screensaver mode. when I tried unlocking it, it wouldn't budge.. Tried turning it on or unlocking it to no avail. I took out the battery, put it back on then finally, it was able to turn on. Its been 12 hours since that incident, but it's been running good for now...Hopefully it would stay that way.

Need more appointment... ?
Excellent
The product is working in a excellent way so far,and the shipment was on time. I would recommend this product to all my friends.
More information by click here.