One on One [HD] Big SALE




This TV give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Possibly the best pilot I have ever seen....
I have to say.... This one surprised me. I didn't really know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. It's funny. It's really f***ing funny. Only 10 minutes in and I was invested in the characters.
Avinash is so dead-on and hysterical.
I LOVE Hobbes. "Have you seen these robotic vaginas? .... Well, you will in 3-5 business days cuz I ordered one."
And the Moby cameo is fantastic. "Did you ever f*** an octopus? I f***ed an octopus. That's why I'm a vegan now."
Really hoping to see more. What can I say.... It appeals to the mega-nerd in me.

2. Characters are funny AND loveable
Too many comedies make their characters just caricatures, and push the comedy over a ledge. BETAS is funny AND the characters are people I cared about, I want to see them succeed while knowing they'll commit plenty of self-defeating laugh-your-ass-off mistakes. I want MORE!

Need more appointment... ?
Smart and no pandering here...
What a great show. Love the character development. Love the writing. It's almost TOO smart for a mass crowd because most of the quick banter will go over most people's heads. Uses a lot of tech jargon. If they slow that down a bit, they'll grab a bigger audience. But I loved it.
More information by click here.