T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 - White, Locked, No-Contract Big SALE


Brand New In original box with accessories GOOD ESN FAST DELIVERY FROM WITHIN THE US
  • Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s3
  • 4g, new, locked, no contract
  • white color, bluetooth

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Amazing Phone
This was my first purchase of such an expensive item (online), and I have to say that I am very happy with it. It was just as I expected. The phone is absolutely amazing! I love it. I'd have to say it is the best phone, compared out of BlackBerry, & Apple. (I was a previous user of both brands). Neither phones impressed me as much as this. Absolute love!

2. Incredible
It is a more expensive phone but you get what you pay for. I hate when people say they love the phone and it seems like a fake review but in all honesty, everything about this phone is incredible. The only negatives I've found is it isn't as fast (hardware wise) as a windows phone and you have to unlock the phone to change the song while listening to music. And if you're stuck between this and the s4, just consider the new Android 4.4 (kit kat) is coming out on the s3 and note 2 before christmas

Need more appointment... ?
Just What She Wanted
Her previous smartphone was acting like it had a mind of its own, so she is thrilled with her S3. The picture quality alone was worth the price.
More information by click here.