BLU Studio 5.0 S D570a Unlocked Dual Sim Phone with Quad-Core 1.2GHz Processor, Android 4.1 JB, 5.0-inch IPS High Resolution Display, and 8MP Camera (White) Discount !!


The Studio 5.0 S offers a great user experience with it's 5.0-inch display and slim form factor. Powered by a Qualcomm 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean which offeres users the most up to date performance. Add to that a 8MP Camera with features such as LED Flash, ger-tagging, auto focus, and HD video recording. All encased in a super thin 9mm housing that is sleek and stylish.
  • Unlocked Dual SIM, 4GB storage; Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Micro SD up to 32GB; 3G HSPA 850/2100
  • 5.0" IPS Display: qHD (540x960)
  • 8MP Camera with LED Flash with HD recording (720p), 2MP Front Camera for Video Calling and instant self portraits.
  • 3.5mm Audio Jack,FM Radio, MP3 Player, MP4 Player
  • BLU Next Lens Technology: "One Glass Solution"

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Outstanding cost/benefit, despite some small issues.
My feeling is that the BLU Studio 5.0s has an outstanding cost/benefit, especially because other unlocked smartphones here at amazon.com, with similar specs, would be priced around $300 or more. The quad core 1.2GHz CPU and 1GB memory makes the response time of this android device quite quick. The GPU is lacking a bit, but this won't be an issue for non-heavy gamers, because it can handle most of the current 3D applications quite well anyway. In overall, I'm really satisfied with my purchase.

I also experienced some of the issues the other reviewers were reporting. For instance, since I also use only 1 SIM (for a T-Mobile, prepaid service), it displays at the bottom of the locked screen a message indicating that only emergency calls are allowed (because SIM 2 is empty), and if we accidentally touch that message (when trying to unlock the screen) the phone will send you to the dialing screen, which is quite annoying.

The above issue is not a big deal if you change...

2. Good Bang for your Buck
To preface, I moved from an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S (the first one) to the Blu Studio 5.0. I am running it on the T-mobile's $30/month plan (unlimited text/data 100 min talk). I've been using the Studio 5.0 for almost a month now.

Pro: Price, speed, OS

Cons: Randomly turns off, Dual SIM, Manuals, Headphone jack audio, Battery (All elaborated below)

You really can't beat the price. I went in looking for a functional smart phone that would be under $300, and this by far had the best specs. The smart phone is much faster than my previous setup, though it is slower than my friend who does have a Galaxy S4. Depending on the kind of coverage I have, it will take 3-10 seconds to return a google search result on my phone. The setup for Android 4.1 doesn't have any issues I have encounter thus far, and seems to work flawlessly. The primary camera takes good photos, as long as you are not zooming in, and the flash works fine. I am able to run every app I have...

Need more appointment... ?
Best bang for the buck
I am a regular amazon customer. I purchased this phone through P-tel and am using it on the T-Mobile network. This phone is amazing for the price. It isn't a Galaxy S4, but it is most likely the best phone I have encountered priced under $250. I have read bad reviews about the screen. I am an Evo 3D owner and am used to a sharp screen. This one doesn't look bad at all. The battery takes forever to charge, but with normal use you won't have to worry about draining it during the day. One thing I dislike is the lack of case selection. There are none for this particular phone except the one it comes with, and that one makes it very hard to use the buttons on the sides of the phone. The camera is great as long as the lighting conditions are decent. This is my first quad core processor. I like ALOT. Fast and snappy. I recommend using this phone on P-tel because they have unlimited talk, text, and web for $40. You don't have to pay the extra for 4G because the phone is only 3G capable. This...
More information by click here.