Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3G, Android 2.3 OS, 2MP Camera, GPS and Wi-Fi - Black On Sale


This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint. Android v2.3.6 (Gingerbread); 26K Color TFT Full Touch Display; TOUCHWiZ User Interface 2.0 Megapixel Camera + Video; Bluetooth V3.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; GPS (Support A-GPS); Music Library; FM Radio Swype; Hand Writing Recognition; Virtual QWERTY Keyboard 832MHz; Talk Time: Up to 17Hrs (2G), 5.6 Hrs (3G); Standby Time: Up to 800 Hrs (2G), 500 Hrs (3G)
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • Android v2.3.6 (Gingerbread); 26K Color TFT Full Touch Display; TOUCHWiZ User Interface
  • 2.0 Megapixel Camera + Video; Bluetooth V3.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; GPS (Support A-GPS); Music Library; FM Radio
  • Swype; Hand Writing Recognition; Virtual QWERTY Keyboard
  • 832MHz; Talk Time: Up to 17Hrs (2G), 5.6 Hrs (3G); Standby Time: Up to 800 Hrs (2G), 500 Hrs (3G)

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Good entry level android phone
I have been a blackberry user for the past few years. I have had the bold 9000, torch 9810 and bold 9900. With all the hype about the android os, I decided to give it a try. I did not want to spend a lot of money on a galaxy or any of the expensive sets since I wasn't sure if I would like the os. While researching, I came across this phone and purchased it from OG Wireless.

It arrived in a small box (original packaging) with the handset, charger and battery. I slipped in my sim and sd card and after downloading the configuration settings for my carrier, I was up and running. I tried calls and the quality is good. It connected to my home wifi with no problem and so far I have not been disappointed. Please bear in mind I am experimenting with android and have no knowledge of the system.

I downloaded several apps from google play (after entering my gmail account info) and again encountered no problem. There is tabbed browsing which I like. It came preloaded with a...

2. Such a Deal that I Feel Like I Stole It
After checking out Unlocked Cellphone Kings on ebay and BBB (excellent ratings on both), I took the plunge. The phone shipped quickly, and arrived in discrete packaging (Return address did not mention cell phones - good thinking!). Contents: phone, battery, charger (not US), adapter, quick start guide in English, and three manuals, none in English. Setup was simple, quick and painless. However, I don't have a data plan, so I worried about how to avoid unconscionable charges for accidental downloads. The surprisingly hard-to-find .pdf manual in English (found at [...]-downloads) was very helpful with that and several other important issues (How do I answer the phone? How do I hang up? . . . ) After getting oriented, I discovered that this phone is jam-packed. It compares pretty favorably with my kids twice-as-expensive Samsung Exhibit. It has Gingerbread and works great with Google apps like Google Play and Google Drive. It even has a hidden micro SD slot inside and...

Need more appointment... ?
Phone is good but international model is causing issues
I like this phone, its for my 13 year old son. Everything works great except one thing. The Access Point Settings needed set up to allow the data network for T-Mobile. Internet was then working fine. But everytime I change the MNC setting to 260 for T Mobile it wipes out all the other settings. I was told my T-Mobile and Samsung that neither can help me because this is an international phone. So basically now we cannot use MMS (picture messaging) on this phone. THis is a big deal for him and if I knew this I would not have purchased it.
More information by click here.