Apple Iphone 8gb 3g Black Mb489t/a Unlocked Big SALE


Unlocked to work on all GSM network - if you update the phone, it will lock to AT&T. The Apple iphone 3G 8GB - Unlocked is the second generation Apple device designed to work anywhere in the world. Just pop in your sim card and go. This phone uses fast 3G technology and provides lightening data speeds. The phone cannot be updated or restored or you may lose your unlocked status.
  • iphone t-mobile att cingular tmobile gsm unlocked phone

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Ehh, alright..
I purchased this item to give me a temporary phone to use and then give to a sibling once I got the new iphone. The function was pretty slow, since it was jail broken. Other than that it was ok for the time I have used it. The shipping was pretty good and other than one system crash and the lagging I'm satisfied. I'm going to the apple store to fix up any bugs and get it to function good again. Otherwise I'm greatful for the service the phone gave me.

2. Unable to do anything with the new apps that are out.
This I phone cannot be updated to use any of the current apps that are online. I would be better to get an iphone 3s or better an iphone 4

Need more appointment... ?
saludos
bien por el envio y la rapides de la atenciom prestada muy eficiente lo tomaremosn en cuenta para proximos pedidos
More information by click here.