Motorola Atrix MB860 4G Unlocked Dual Core Phone with Android Gingerbread 2.3 OS and 5MP Camera Big Discount


the Motorola Atrix 4G delivers both the power and performance of mobile computing, all while fitting comfortably in your pocket. You now have the freedom to surf the web with a browser and to access all of your files, emails, photos and movies on a larger screen in the office, on the road or at home.
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • Operating system: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
  • 5MP Camera with digital zoom and LED flash
  • Text to Speech: calls, SMS, emails, phonebook, etc.
  • 4.0-in.; qHD (960 x 540) Touchscreen with virtual keyboard

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great phone
I love this phone. It has so many features to it that normally would have cost me much more on newer phones. I've always loved the motorola brand. Samsung is not too bad...LG just plain sucks. Every LG phone I had (when with Verizon) would randomly turn off on its own after having it for 6 months or so. This phone has a large screen, a front camera, and the battery seems to last pretty well for me. The only time I notice it drain is if I am playing a game such as Wordfeud. I do have a few complaints, which is why I am giving it 4 stars. For one, it is not a phone from the USA. The charger is a thick 3 prong adapter. However, it does come with an attachment so you can use the charger in the wall. Also, I already have plenty of phone chargers that fit from my previous phones and my Kindles. I use the one with the attachment for the dock. Yep, thats right; they give you a dock which is pretty cool. I leave that one by my bedside to charge at night. The dock is supposed to...

2. Sleek and does the job
My daughter like how the phone shuts off; it's like turning off the TV in the olden days. We couldn't believe at how much accessories were included. There were so many plugs/connections/USB that came in the package. We think this might be due to the different ports and outlets used if you are in another country outside the US. Though this phone is 3G, it does the job---connection can sometimes be fast and other times a little slow. Picture quality looks blurry at first soon after taking it, but is clear and decent when going back to view the picture. We haven't figured out how to download pictures yet, but the manual has good info about certain step-by-step directions for a lot of things about he phone. The seller was prompt to ship the phone and we got it on the expected delivery date.

Need more appointment... ?
great price and product , got my monies worth and have
is a
great price and product and unique
got my monies worth and ,have no complaints or second toughts ,works great , except the battery which has to do nothing with the phone
More information by click here.