Nokia 6700 Classic Black 5 Mp Camera, International 3g --International Version with No Warranty Discount !!



  • The phone was designed with precision and features a full metal keymat, smooth stainless steel surfaces, and rich materials.
  • The 6700 s technology features are equally meticulous.
  • The 6700 s ambient light sensor will ensure that the 2.2-inch QVGA display manages brightness to improve battery life.
  • Uplink Noise Cancellation removes background noise and helps users be heard clearly.
  • The 6700 s 5 megapixel camera featuring 4x digital zoom, autofocus, and video recording should not disappoint.

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Do NOT buy on pain of death!
After owning the debacle that is the NoKia N97 for several months, I felt a longing to return to simpler, easier to use and more reliable but feature rich handsets that Nokia used to be very well known for, and were actually pretty good at making. Remember that word 'reliable' for now, as I'll come back to it. But basically, every time I had to pull out the heavy, bulky, temperamental N97 from my pocket, and wait for its glitchy, lazy software to figure out what I was trying to do at that moment in time, I became more and more resentful of it and realized that sometimes, "smart phones" are anything but. I longed for the simplicity and beauty of Nokia's 6230,or 6230i, or 6233 days, when phones did everything you could want them for and didn't require several Phds to operate. In my search, I came to rest upon the Nokia 6700 classic.

I'll confess - I was hooked almost from the fist look. It's stainless steel body, it's cool, classy candbybar form with rounded edges and its...

2.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by click here.