LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera (Brown)--International Version with No Warranty Promo Offer


LG KP500 Cookie phone features 3.0 inch wide full touch screen that is more screen “real estate” to better enjoy watching videos, playing games, and looking at photos. Bigger is better and that also makes it easier to use by physical touch since larger icons are easier to navigate than smaller ones.
  • GSM 850/900/1800/1900
  • 3-inch touchscreen with handwriting recognition
  • 3-megapixel camera/camcorder
  • Bluetooth stereo music
  • MicroSD expansion to 8 GB

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. does the job
bought 2 of these phones for use in South America and Asia.
tested it out in the states using T-Mobile so that I could get familiar with it before taking it abroad.
call quality is very good on this phone. I had no problem listening to people through the phone and others could hear me clearly as well.
the camera on the phone I got works great for a camera phone.
I don't know why others have had issues with the camera. Have been able to take better photos with this phone that with other phones here in the states including the iphone, the motorola droid and the samsung omnia just to name a few.
like the touch screens and that it comes with a stylus as well.
the vertual keyboard is easy to use even with chunky thumbs.
haven't tried the web browsing capabilities on the phone but didn't buy the phone for that feature.
all in all very happy with the purchase

2. This is a GREAT phone for 100 $
This phone is a GREAT deal for 100 $. The touch screen is fine personally I dont know why people complain about that. And YES one can receive (MMS) picture mail; you just have to set it up. It is not hard @ all just follow these directions:

1. Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Access Points > Add Access Point
2. Connection Title: Tmobile
3. Bearer: GPRS (Cannot Change)
4. Authentication: No Authentication
5. APN: [...].
6. Save
7. Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Internet Profile > Add Profile
8. Title: Tmobile
9. Use Proxy: ON
10. Proxy server address: 215.155.165.050
11. Proxy server port: 8080
12. Access Point: Tmobile
13. Save
14. Menu > Communicate > Messaging > Settings > Multimedia message > Multi msg centre
15. Title: Tmobile
16. MMSC URL: [...]
17. MMS Proxy: Tmobile (It should already show Tmobile)
18. Save

That simple. Also that goes for internet but to use these...

Need more appointment... ?
I am quite happy with my purchase
I am a graphic designer/photographer looking for a phone that would allow me to read my mail, download and read attachments and browse the internet while I am on the road.
The LG 500kp fulfilled my expectations and more.

The different functions of the phone is easy to learn. It is small sleek looking and handy.

In my down time I can entertain myself with games or music, or watch a movie.
My only concern is it seems it is not sturdy enough to withstand the shock if it falls to the ground. I intend to buy a protective case.

I certainly would recommend this low priced phone with high end functions.
More information by click here.