TracFone Samsung T105G Cellphone Promo Offer


Samsung t105g prepaid cellphone for Tracfone. Simply call Tracfone to activate your phone and they'll mail you a new SIM card. When you receive it, call them back to assign your choice of phone numbers, based on your home zip code. Enjoy!
  • TracFone Samsung T105G Cellphone

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great phone for the price,
I bought this phone after a ... conflict with my mother (college student), so I had to pay for my own phone. I'm... cheap, so I went with this ten dollar tracfone and a 60 minute card. I got mine at walmart, and it came with a little cell phone holster, hands free set (wired), wall charger, car charger, the texting deal (each text costs just .3 minute instead of .5), double minutes for life, and ten minutes of service. I don't get great reception in my small town, but any time I go into /a/ city, I get full bars. Texting works fine, and phone calls have been comparable to my old US Cellular phone. I'm very happy with this phone, especially considering the service I've gotten for the low price I payed. Reception has been my only issue, and only in my small town.

Some features and comments:
The phone is very light.
It has a small ish screen, so more mature users may have difficulty reading some menu options.
It has a great battery - It's been on and used every...

2. Tracfone + Samsung T105 = good deal
Like some others here I picked up the T105 with double minutes and accessories for $10 from Walmart. I did so with some trepidation after reading some very negative reviews about Tracfone, mostly regarding customer service. But I reminded myself that those with negative experiences are more likely to post reviews and that there must be millions of satisfied customers for Tracfone to stay in business. I figured it was worth the $10, plus a $20 time card, for an initial test.

Now, more than two weeks later, everything is working fine and I am completely satisfied. I did call Customer Service to help me with my initial activation and did have trouble understanding the CSR at first. But once I had him repeat his initial statement I had little trouble understanding him after that. After taking my numbers, the CSR told me how many days and minutes to expect to appear on my phone "within an hour". Sure enough, after about 45 minutes I had the phone on and it suddenly...

Need more appointment... ?
Cheap little phone with a big catch
Like others here have said this is a great little basic phone for the price. But I've come to discover that it has a major flaw; it pocket-dials very easily. And it doesn't just inconveniently pocket-dial one of my contacts, it dials the local emergency dispatcher. I've had the phone for a week and it's done this three times already. Somehow the keypad manages to unlock itself and the 0 key gets pressed which somehow connects me to 911. I'm now afraid to carry it in my pocket if it's not turned all the way off.
More information by click here.