Samsung U740 Bluetooth Camera QWERTY Cell Phone Verizon Promo Offer


Double the phone and double the fun-the SAMSUNG u740 flips open two ways! Texting and Instant Messaging is faster than ever with the full QWERTY keyboard. Play music and video content with the built-in media player and never miss a moment with the 1.3 megapixel camera.Flips open two ways- Portrait or Landscape to optimise different features of the phone. Landscape mode enhances text messaging in wide screen! Portrait mode makes searching the web and downloading content a snap!When you add optional accessories, like a Bluetooth Car Kit or Bluetooth Mono Headset, you're free to enjoy hands-free cell phone operation. You can also sync your phonebook with your computer, so your contacts are always up-to-date.
  • Double the phone
  • Full QWERTY keyboard
  • Bluetooth wireless technology

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great all around phone if you don't want a smart phone
I've used this phone for almost 3 years and still don't have a strong desire to replace it.

What I use it for: I wanted a phone that was good at being a phone (novel, I know) and good for texting. It's my primary alarm clock and the occasional calculator.

Pros: The two way hinge works great and still feels the same after years of use. I love the physical keyboard for texting. You can bring up your call log (both incoming and outgoing) just by hitting the send button, something I use all the time. At the rate I use it (about 200 minutes a month) the battery lasts almost a week before I have to charge it. The clamshell design protects the main screen and prevents "butt dialing".

Cons: My biggest complaint by far is that it only holds 50 texts in you inbox before you have to clear out your inbox. This is ridiculous when it can hold plenty of pictures (not to mention that I have a 2 GB flash card in it). This is more of an annoyance than a real...

2. BAD SHAPE
Girlfriend loves this type of phone, when hers broke down I was going to buy her a replacement from eBay. Someone said I should check on amazon for the phone which I wound up doing. Phone was described as in great shape, when we received the phone one of the buttons was missing, the old owners music and messages full of profanity and some pictures were still on the phone. The seller I guess took offense to my rating and called my girlfriend up wanting to know why I rated the experience the way I did and she told him. I don't want a new phone or anything like that just please as a seller double check the items you are shipping out to your customers and make sure they are what you say.

Need more appointment... ?
good deal
ok this phone is one of the phones i had in the past that i loved and all that came to a end but when i was looking on amazon i found one and for a good price which was good but imma tell you the pros and cons

pros:just about everything

cons: the camera flash its pretty dim

but other than that pretty good deal ...... :]
More information by click here.