Silver LG VX9900 ENV QWERTY Camera Cell Phone for Verizon Wireless - No Contract required On Sale


A Stock EXCELLENT CONDITION
  • A Stock EXCELLENT

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Buyer Beware
To start, I like the phone: this is the first phone I have had to text with and I really like the key pad, despite it being an older model and thicker than the latest ones. I bought my phone new via Beast Deals, but when I took it to Verizon to activated it, the Sales Associate there informed me the phone was not new and even called Customer Service to prove it. My "new" phone was activated in April 2008 and deactivated from an account Sept. 2008. On a side note the Verizon Sales Associate was extremely rude and "made fun" of my phone in front of me. I was irritated that she had to prove to me the phone was used instead of just doing her job and activating it. Anyway, I went to Amazon with my info of my "new" phone being used and they didn't question it at all and simply refunded me the difference between new and used price. I don't order much through Amazon and I was disappointed to discover new items being sold as used, but Amazon did make it right by me, so please beware...

2. not so good
I have had this phone for 3 months and am NOT satisfied. It has difficulty charging, you have to keep moving the plug where it goes into the phone to get it to charge. The keys stick and you cannot text because they stick. The camera button stopped working, so now i CAN NOT TAKE A PICTURE. This phone is terrible, it cost $70 and was supposed to be new but i think they sold me a used or old phone. I emailed them saying it was terrible but got nothing back.

Need more appointment... ?
Adequate Quality-Just what we expected.
Good 2ndary phone for our nephew. It works and the voice and texts are clear. Happy with purchase, will do business again.
More information by click here.