Verizon Motorola W385 Get Rabate


Built on the design of the impressive MOTOKRZRâ"¢, the Motorola W385 combines style with simplicity. Blending sleek lines with easy-to-use features, the W385 provides users with everything they want and need without overwhelming technology. With cool colors and an internal antenna, the W385 complements any user perfectly. Offering easy and fashionable communication, the W385 is the complete package for the trendiest of the trendy to the simplest of the simple.

Phone Specifications

<
  • Black and silver color
  • CDMA 800/1900 network
  • 1.9-inch internal color LCD screen (approximate size)
  • 0.3 megapixel VGA camera
  • Bluetooth v1.1 wireless technology

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Phone for a Dinosaur
In a time when everyone is looking for the latest smartphone, If you are like me, and all you want is a good dependable rugged phone. The Motorola W385 fits the bill. Nothing fancy, excellent call quality, easy to understand functions, and very important long battery life I love it!!!

2. Great Cell Phone for Verizon Wireless...
I just love this phone... Its like the Razar but nicer...

Great sound, nice screen, and has a very nice look, very slim, fits in my jean pockets nicely...

GREAT! AAA+++

Need more appointment... ?
Excellent customer service. Twice!!!
I will order from this company in the future. Very impressed with customer service and professionalism!

I mentioned on my initial review of the phone I ordered that the battery did not hold a charge, and had arrived without a back on it. As previously mentioned, the company was quick to reply and send me a back for the phone (which I had requested), but without even requesting so they also sent a new battery.

Kudos and much success to you!
More information by click here.
CameraConnectivityDataDisplayGeneralInputMessaging
2.0 MPBluetoothGPSColorAlarmPredictive TextEmail
USBCalculatorEMS
Calendar