RIM BlackBerry Curve 2 8530, Dark Purple (Sprint) CDMA - No Contract Required Promo Offer


Everyday living comes to life with the addition of the latest multimedia applications and features such as Facebook® updates and MySpace® notifications automatically sent to your phone, and dedicated media keys that make it easy to enjoy Pandora® or your own music on the go. Experience fast browsing and downloads and send and view photos and videos with the speed of the Now network. This full feature smartphone is slim, compact and lightweight and includes Wi-Fi®, Trackpad navigation and 2.0 MP camera. BlackBerry Data Plan required.
  • 3G-enabled BlackBerry smartphone with full QWERTY keyboard and touch-sensitive optical trackpad
  • Sprint Mobile Broadband Network via EV-DO connectivity; Sprint TV and Sprint Music Store enabled
  • 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion; digital audio player syncs with iTunes and Windows Media Player
  • Up to 5.4 hours of talk time
  • Clear ESN , Ready To Activate, No Contract Required

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. blackberry
This product came just like it said it was. I am very pleased with everything. The phone works great and everything was cleaned off of it, so all I had to do was turn it was. It was an awesome buy!

2. Blackberry curve 2
USed phone, worked well. Had a few scratches. Battery had decent life. This was a replacement to my stollen and still on-contract sprint phone. It activated without a problem.

Need more appointment... ?
Not what I wanted, but company had great customer service
I returned this phone, as I needed a phone with a SIM card slot and one that worked in China. This had neither. BUT, the company was understanding and returned my money when I explained the problem with the phone. Great customer service! Although I won't be buying this phone again, I would work with this company again.
More information by click here.