Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T) Discount !!


The a737 is a high powered multimedia tool that allows you to get downloads fast and share real time videos with your friends.

Phone Specifications

CameraConnectivityDataDisplayGeneralInputMessaging
1.0 MPBluetoothHSDPAColorAlarmPredictive TextEmail
Video CameraUSBTetheringCalculatorSide KeysInstant Messenging
CalendarMMS
GSMText Messaging
  • This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
  • This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Charger

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Incredibly durable phone!!
Bought this for my 13-yr old son after he went through three phones in six months. The reception is very good and battery life is outstanding but most importantly it is unbelievably durable. Numerous drops, scratches and other usual disruptions have had no effect on this phone. Then tonight my wife did the laundry with my son's phone in his jeans pocket; a full wash and dry cycle later (the phone fell out of the dryer when it was opened and was so hot I has to let it cool for an hour before playing with it) I wiped off the battery then charged the phone and it works just fine!!! If you are looking for a phone that has good battery life and can take a beating this is highly recommended. Not the coolest phone but extremely functional and durable.

2. Great, durable phone!
I bought this phone for one of my teenage sons. He loves the phone. I was worried that the slide mechanism might be fragile but it has been very robust. He goes on very long hikes and his phone bounces around in his pocket along with his keys, sand, and other debris. The outside of the phone is scratced so much that most of the paint is gone to reveal the metal underneath. The screen is badly scratched and looks terrible when the phone is turned off HOWEVER, when the phone is on, the screen is so bright that the scratches disappear! This phone has been severely abused about 10 months and yet it still functions perfectly!

I bought a 4GB micro SD card that works great in the phone and I expected him to use it for music but he mostly uses it for photos and video.

After seeing how durable this phone was for my older son, I bought one for my younger son who adores it! He doesn't abuse it quite as much and his phone still has all of the paint and no scratches on...

Need more appointment... ?
Not a bad little phone
I've had this phone for about 2.5 years now (I'm bad at upgrading). The call quality is not the clearest and in some places (like inside stores, especially in malls) the signal disappears entirely. However! This phone has served me well over this time and I find it exceptionally easy to text with (I got used to t9 a while ago). I've dropped the phone many times and I think it's designed to sort of fall apart so as to not "break" which it does pretty well - the back and the battery always pop out so I just pop them back in and it works fine. I have since damaged one of my keys and am hoping to replace this phone with an identical one. (Also was a fan of the lime green color).
More information by click here.