No Contract Titanium Blackberry Curve 8330 Phone for Sprint Big Discount


The gorgeous red BlackBerry Curve 8330 for Sprint brings the incredibly popular Curve to CDMA networks for the first time. Like all BlackBerry devices, the BlackBerry Curve 8330 provides possibly the best on-the-go email and calendar solution for mobile professionals. But this new BlackBerry Curve 8330 includes a 2.0 Megapixel camera, GPS, a media player, voice dialing and stereo Bluetooth. Built for smartphone lovers with a sense of style, the BlackBerry Curve 8330 for Sprint is the real deal.
  • 2.0 Megapixel Camera Shoots Print-quality Photos With Expandable Memory
  • Built-in GPS Receiver With Location-based Applications Like BlackBerry Maps
  • Advanced Bluetooth Wireless Technology Supports Streaming Stereo Music
  • Voice-activated Dialing Lets You Dial The Phone With Just Your Voice
  • Instant Messenger - Yes, BlackBerry Messenger Pre-loaded, Spell Checker

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Pleasantly surprised
I knew I was getting a Blackberry Curve 8330 and charger. I was pleasantly surprised to see a car charger, silicone and leather holster case and a second back with a minor scratch. The phone itself didn't have one scratch on it. There was a bit of confusion in terms of the shipping date but when I contacted the seller via email, he responded fast and cleared everything up; it even came a day early. I'm happy to find both chargers worked properly and cases were new. I paid $24.99 for all this and I'm definitely going to buy again from this seller. Two thumbs up!

2. Great phone for business or personal use.
This is still my favorite BlackBerry. It's not too fancy and the keyboard is large and easy to use. Overall, it gets the job done.

Need more appointment... ?
good seller but keep in mind that the phone is not a recent model
This phone will be good for more basic use but I would not recommend it for more complicated stuff. My friend sent me a picture and after that I was unable to receive any more txt from him. The browser is hard to find and I still cant set up my e-mail. It wont let me. But it is nice that it came with a carrying pouch, head phones, charger and other accessories.
More information by click here.