Sony Ericsson Lt15i Arc Unlocked Android Phone - International Version, No Warranty - Misty Silver Big Discount


The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc weighs 4.13 ounces and measures 4.92 x 2.48 x 0.34 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-polymer battery is rated at up to 7 hours of talk time, and up to 400 hours (16.67 days) of standby time. This 3G-enabled phone runs on 800/850/1900/2100 3G frequencies (compatible with AT&T) in the United States, and international 900/2100 MHz 3G frequencies. Additionally, it runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies for voice and 2G data.
  • Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone with US/International 3G plus GPRS/EDGE connectivity (not compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint)
  • Android 2.3-powered smartphone with brilliant LED-backlit 4.2-inch multi-touch display, 1 GHz processor, 8.1-MP camera with HD 720p video capture
  • Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth stereo music, GPS navigation, 1 GB memory, microSD expansion
  • Up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 400 hours (16.67 days) of standby time; released in March, 2011
  • Multiple E-mail Support (Webmail and ActiveSync), Internet and Wi-Fi Capable, Bluetooth 2.1

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Excellent phone
Great phone, fast, thin and lightweight, sexy looking and very responsive... The only issue and the reason i didn't give it 5 stars is that it lacks a front facing camera for video calls.

2. overall
Overall, this was a very good phone. It was very fast and responded very well. The only downside to this phone was that it does not have a front facing camera.

Need more appointment... ?
Great phone!
I had almost two months trying to decide which phone to get and I'm really pleased to say that I made the right choice. It covers all my necessities, I usually use my cellphone just to make calls and texts but with this phone is almost impossible to ignore its high potential, the phone features are also very impressive. So I think it'll make your money worth. My main concern was that I was going to receive some generic phone but I was wrong, everything is original and works a 100%. The only bad thing was the delivery but that's not the seller fault my package got to my town on the stipulated date but the delivery company made some mistakes that corrected very quick.
More information by click here.