Apple Iphone 4 16gb White Unlocked Promo Offer


iPhone 4 white 16GB Factory unlocked works on any GSM network worldwide
  • iPhone 4 white 16GB Factory unlocked works on any GSM network worldwide

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Didnt came unlocked, but the seller fixed it. Great product and service.
***Updated review*** I bought this cellphone from TABLET DISTRIBUTORS and it was new, perfect, but didnt came unlocked (it was lockes o AT&T), but i contacted them by email and they unlocked it in a few minutes. So everything was fine, just in case dont panic (as I did) if it is locked, just contact them to change it.

By the way, I love my cellphone, it is my first Iphone and works flawlessly. Totally recommended.

2. Satisfied
Refurbished Iphone 4, in white, like new. No scratches, Loved it. Came with box and charger. No problems. Shipped to me in time.

Need more appointment... ?
Not as advertised
The phone was advertised as being unlocked, and when I received it... it was not. I followed the steps as the email instructed and even called the seller and it did exactly as he said and still would not take my sim card. I attempted to call again and his phone was off. I have to pay extra money to get it unlocked. I am not satisfied whatsoever. I had hoped to just put my sim card in, follow the steps and go. Unfortunately I will have to go a day phone-less because of the false advertisement.
More information by click here.