Carcassonne Promo Offer



  • Mobile version of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"
  • Includes the official expansion "The River II"
  • Features 12 challenges
  • Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
  • Tutorial and manual for beginners

This Games give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Finally it's here for Android!
I was introduced to the board game "Carcassonne" a couple of years ago by a relative, and since then, we and our wives have played several times, and it's always a lot of fun. Unfortunately, we can't all get together too often, so I've been hoping that an Android version would be released, and now it's here.

I'm playing Carcassonne on my Kindle Fire, which has a nice screen size for the game. If you're not familiar with Carcassonne, it's a unique game where players build the landscape from colorful tiles containing pieces of fields, roads, cities, and cloisters. In turn, each player positions their tiles, and optionally, places a "Meeple" on any of several locations on the tile. The game continues until the tiles run out or none of the remaining tiles are playable. Points are awarded for controlling fields, roads, cities, and cloisters, and the player with the highest score wins. It's actually much easier to play than it sounds, but learning the proper strategies takes a...

2. Finally, a solid strategy board game for the Kindle Fire
Well worth the money. It is currently the best app I have for the Kindle Fire. The AI is challenging enough to keep my attention (in fact I always lose on higher difficulties). I am not a big fan of Carcassonne the board game, but it works very well as a mobile app. The computer takes care of all the scoring and bookkeeping.

This app offers a lot of options for setup, you can choose different rule sets, number of opponents, etc. It also comes with The River expansion.

Also a plea to developers: I want good, modern board games like Puerto Rico or Catan on my Kindle Fire, I am willing to pay $5 a pop for them if they are the quality of Carcassonne. Many of these are available in the Google play store right now,please bring them over to the Amazon store as well.

Need more appointment... ?
Good but not great
I love carcassone! This app has the basics yet omitted the super fun expansions, like the princess and the dragon. With the five dollar price tag I thought they would be included. Fix the price or add the expansion packs and this is definitely a five star app!
More information by click here.