BLU Studio 5.0 D530 Unlocked GSM Phone with Android 4.1 OS, Dual SIM, Dual-Core Processor, 5.0" LCD Touchscreen, 5MP Camera + Secondary VGA Camera, Video, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microSD Slot - White SALE


The amazing Studio 5.0 is 5 inches of pure visual excitement. Powered by a 1GHz Dual Core Processor, 4GB of internal memory and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, this device can breeze through task, video viewing and music streaming without a hitch. Tag a 5MP camera on it and you got yourself an incredible smartphone.
  • Unlocked Dual Sim 5.0-Inch WVGA Display, 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 3G 850/1900/2100, HSPA 7.2 Mbps, 4GB Internal Memory, Micro SD up to 32GB
  • 5MP Camera I 0.3MP Front, HD Video Recording 720p, Auto Focus, LED Flash
  • Built-in Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Youtube, Calendar, Google Talk, Google Play Store
  • Supports Video Call

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Blu Studio 5.0
I bought this phone for my son, as he liked the huge screen of the Note 2. Well my bank account said, no way to the price of a note 2 without contract. I purchased the
Blu Studio 5.0 for him, popped in a T-mobile 30.00 a month prepaid sim, and WOW. This phone does everything you need it to. It does not have an S pen of course. The 3G on it is fast, the wifi works great for all his games, the play store has all the android apps you could ever want or need. It is super light weight, that is what made me skeptical to start with, as I believed that it may have been a sub par phone. Not at all. The camera took great pics and it has a front facing camera for "selfies".
The battery seems to hold a long charge, I know this because my son plays lots of games from the app store on it. He charges at night and ready to go after school (after responsibilities and homework of course)until bedtime...BTW my son is only 11 years old.

All in all we have had the phone for about 3...

2. Great Phone but Tech Support is non existent
My HTC One X bit the dust and I needed an affordable replacement.

PROS
This phone delivers all the functionality and Android OS user experience I need. Very happy with the design and engineering of the phone.

CONS
The user manual is flimsy and really doesn't come near showing you how to full set up and use the phone. Further, the folks at BLU Products do not want to provide tech support. All they offer is an e-mail address. I sent an inquiry one week ago and have not yet received a response. This means you need to buy the phone from a reseller that is committed to tech support.

Need more appointment... ?
BLU 5.0
I just got my phone today & it seems to be made of good quality, speaker is okay when listening to music but it's a little low when i watch netflix or hulu. I love the size of it. mines looks a little different from the pic because it doesn't have the BLU logo on the front. Hopefully I'll be able to get 3g on it (ill update later), text & talk works fine haven't been able to get pic msg yet (ill update later). I haven't noticed any lag and Ive downloaded all my favorite apps/games. I also have a 32gb micro sd card installed.

Update; 3g & pic msg works great. I'm using mines with Straight talk so I had to change the APN settings.
Update 9/13/13: Netflix doesnt work. BLU say they are working on a patch to fix it or a update to fix it.
More information by click here.