Blackberry Curve 9370 Unlocked Phone Verizon CDMA + GSM with OS 7, 5MP Camera, GPS and Wi-Fi - Black Big Discount


Staying social has never looked this cool, or been this easy. Sleek style meets simplicity with the new BlackBerry Curve 9370 smartphone. The new BlackBerry Curve delivers the classic BlackBerry experience, with an iconic BlackBerry keyboard with simple navigation, precise optical trackpad, and new, advanced, yet easy-to-use, BlackBerry 7 OS software. And with new social features like new BBM 6, BBM music, BBM-connected apps, new Social Feeds, and a huge list of fun pre-installed social apps including Facebookand Twitter, the BlackBerry Curve 9370 smartphone makes keeping up with friends easier and more fun than ever.
  • VERIZON BLACKBERY 9370 CURVE UNLOCKED
  • NEW IN BOX

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Phone is good, but it was not unlocked!
The phone looked good, operated well. I was planning to gift this to my cousin who lives overseas. I ordered this phone and got it on time, but just 2 days before the journey overseas and when I tried to use the phone with a GSM sim, it said ... "Activate it through Verizon". When I called Verizon, they said that the phone was unlocked, but the seller "Master Reset" this phone before sending to me, and thus, it locked the phone again to Verizon. However, Verizon did not have the key to unlock - they wanted me to register for Verizon and after 6 months, they can unlock it - and asked me to call BlackBerry to see if they can help. BlackBerry customer service is a PAIN! They flat out denied any help to me. So, I had to return it, as I do not have enough time to go through the steps with the seller. Please buy this phone with the knowledge that you need to have a working session with the seller to re-unlock the phone after you get this. If you are already with Verizon,...

2. Great buy!
Amazing product. i don't regret purchasing this phone. I reside in Trinidad and Tobago and there were no problems. The phone came brand new, unlocked and was remarkably fast. I recommend that you purchase this phone. you surely won't regret it.

Need more appointment... ?
The compact design and functionality is quite sleek for a blackberry enthusiast. The products specification is quite versatile
The compact design and functionality of the device is quite sleek for a blackberry enthusiast. The product's specs are quite versatile for a business traveller such as my self. The price is relatively reasonable.
More information by click here.