Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 Unlocked International Version - Black Promo Offer


This is a GSM phone and will work with all GSM network world wide. For 3G network please check the frequencies before buying.
  • Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Excellent mobile
Excellent mobile computer, it works perfectly with Movistar Venezuela. a great team 100% recommended, super fast, really fantastic, perfect size and design. ultimately the best.

2. Good things, small package
I bought this to use with a U.S. pay-as-you-go carrier that I won't name here, but I've been happy with them. And I'm very happy with this phone. It's important to keep in mind that this is a scaled-down version of the S4. It's smaller in size, which makes it a lot easier to get out of my pocket; I'm not going to be watching Avatar on a cell phone. But it's got a lighter-weight processor than the S4, so it's scaled down on some of the features, too. Things like being able to make gestures without having to touch the phone - after you make your friends say gee whiz once, who cares? Less bloatware means the S4 Mini performs quickly with the processor that it has, and the battery lasts all day for me, too (though like I said, I'm not streaming movies). What I do miss, though, is no notification light after you get a text, email, missed call, etc. Also, its on-board memory is a skimpy 8 GB, and the system is going to use about 3 GB of that, so you definitely want to buy a high-speed micro...

Need more appointment... ?
I am happy to have this phone
This is a good buy. I use a pay-as-you go plan and it works very well. It is very convenient and it fits all my needs. I have not fully explored it but so far so good. Big cell phone companies try to block people from using pay-as-you go plan with smart phone. When I tried to buy a sim from At&T retail store, I was told pay-as-you go sim won't work with my phone. I found another company and they help me to set it up and now I enjoy 5c per minute.
More information by click here.