Blackberry BY-9900 Unlocked Cell Phone - International Version, Charcoal Black Promo Offer


Blackberry 9900 is a 2.8 inch touchscreen with a great resolution. It has a 5MP camera and 8GB built-in memory. This is a WIFI device with a QWERTY keyboard
  • Blackberry BY-9900 Unlocked Cell Phone - International Version, Charcoal Black
  • Touchscreen
  • WIFI
  • 5MP camera
  • A-GPS support
  • MP3/MP4

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Be aware!!!!!
I pay full price to get an unlocked cell phone, instead, I got one from Bell Mobilty operator, LOCKED.

I had to spend $ 10 for unlocking. It's not the amount, is the fact that you sold something that is not true.

Unfortunately I can not make the return and get my money back, since I live in Venezuela and is more expensive to return it.

I just hope to have international warranty, I really would feel very disappointed with amazon.com if it doesn't.

About the smartphone, previously had a Bold 9700 and migrated to this phone was a giant leap.

Very fast, VGA resolution, 512 MB ''of program memory, 768 MB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage, very bad battery life...

Compatible with 1,2,5,6 bands such as AT & T, so in Venezuela with Movistar up the H+ as it should.

If you live in venezuela, you should know that you have to paid BsF. 100 for unlocking this device....

2. Deffective item
The phone that I received in a brand new box worked for 2 days only, after that, no transmission or reception of any kind! No Network connection, WiFi, nothing. Not even working with other SIM cards, probably a phone that did not pass the quality controls was sold by this seller, if not a refurbished one sold as new! Beware!

Need more appointment... ?
The best Blackberry ever built
I have owned 5 Blackberry devices in a period of 6 years. The one I liked the most was the Blackberry Bold 9000. The last I owned was the Blackberry Torch 9800 and it was the worst nightmare I ever had in my professional life. So I started looking desperately for another device, even seriously considered going back to the old and known Bold 9000 but they are not built anymore. I do not like touchscreen, I do NOT need touchscreen, I type very fast, "I need tools, not toys".

So, I stumbled upon the Bold 9900 with a certain hesitation. The "faster processor", "touchscreen" ads did not touch my heart, I was already heartbroken with the Torch. But I bought it. What a pleasant surprise ! It was BETTER than the Bold 9000, but improved ! Instead of the trackball, the touchpad now is a real update, the screen size is just perfect, the combination of phone, internet, email, GPS, compass, etc., makes sense for a power user like me, taking care of hundreds of customers with...
More information by click here.