Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 White Factory Unlocked 4GB 5MP Droid Promo Offer


GALAXY Ace 2 showcases upgraded smartphone features and premium usabilities in a highly desirable device with massive appeal. Powerful dual core processor and faster HSPA driven downloading facilitate higher performance to satisfy multimedia web users and social networkers alike. Large 3.8 display and slim form factor in a stylishly minimalist, comfortably portable design. Powerful battery supports extensive and extended usage. Outfitted with Full TouchWiz 4.0 UI including Motion UX, GPS GLONASS combo for full global coverage navigation and smart NFC enabled contactless transactions incredibly cutting edge but entirely accessible.
  • 3G bands are 850/1900/2100 MHz or 900/2100 MHz, depending on the cellphone version. Check the description in seller condition or ask seller.
  • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
  • A-GPS support and GLONASS
  • Android OS, v2.3

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Nice "Upper-end" budget phone ......
This is a decent phone. I got the white one.

Some high lights:

Pros:
- Screen size is 3.8". It has multi-touch and screen detailing is crisp. Phone has a compact size.
- Run smoothly on decent specs with dual core 800 MHz processor and 4 Gigs of internal memory. (a bit below the 1GHz on some high end phones with this same processor so this phone is probably underclocked for better battery life).
- The phone has 768MB of RAM. (a bit below the 1GB on some high end phones).
- Front-facing camera for video conferencing!! This gives the ability to skype or video-gtalk. Also gives the ability to add a face unlock app which is really nice.
- Mobile Hotstop for tethering; WiFi Direct.
- 1500 mAh battery with very good life. The phone will easily take you through the day with average use - I get 30 to 40 hours on a single charge.
- microSDHC up to 32 GB

Cons:
- Gingerbread 2.3.6 (Would have liked to see ICS 4.0x on the...

2. I LOVE MY NEW PHONE!!!!
I spent over an hour trying to decide on what kind of phone to get and it had to be at a good price. I wanted a phone with a flash and a foward facing camera. I came across a few but this one stuck out. I also needed a unlocked phone because I have pre-paid. I was very nervous because I've never owned a unlocked phone before and wasn't sure what to expect. I literally read every review for this phone *the English reviews because I speak only minor Spanish*. I weighed the negative to the postive and decided to order it. It came a day early and I tracked it so I would know when it was in my city. I waited 3 hours outside for the mail man, THAT is how much I wanted to go ahead and try this phone! I opened the box expecting something used or not right *the negative reviews scared me alittle lol*. But..everything was BRAND NEW!!!! It came with the phone *of course*, Charger, a European charger, and even earbuds for the phone. This phone is light but it runs VERY good! I did have to...

Need more appointment... ?
Its so fast
It works perfectly in Venezuela with Movilnet (2G/ 3G - 850/ 1900)
It's light, HD, beautiful, and very fast. I love it.
More information by click here.