Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Unlocked GSM Quadband Cell Phone Touch Screen International Version/Warranty Black Discount !!


The Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y is an Android Touchscreen phone with a 2MP camera with geo-tagging, smile detection and video recording. It also feature Wi-Fi , A-GPS support, Stereo FM Radio and MP3/MP4.
  • Ensure peace of mind with a free 2 year warranty
  • 3 Inches TFT Touchscreen,Android
  • 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM&EDGE Band. 3G Network&Data: HSDPA7.2
  • 2MP camera, Wi-FI
  • A-GPS

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Good Phone!
In short, I am very happy with this phone. When I got it, I was a little surprised to see that it came from Europe, as it had a European charger. There was an EU to US power converter inside the package (but outside of the actual phone box). Another thing that is important to know, is that this phone IS unlocked. For some reason, amazon doesn't make that very clear on their website. I took a gamble and assumed that it was unlocked, and ordered the phone. The phone works great with my t mobile sim card! very happy!

2. So Happy!!!
So far this is the best purchase I have made in quite some time. I was so tired of paying so much for my cellphone through "Big Red" AND constantly worrying about having a charged phone. I decided it was time to switch to something smaller, more simple, and hassle free. You see, I'm kind of weird: I seem to use my cell phone for calling and texting. I don't need to run 1000 high-speed apps and play all the latest games. I need to make calls, send texts, and occasionally look something up on the internet or use a quick app like for Redbox or something. I can do all that with this phone, and get this; my phone lasts for 5 days without having to recharge. Love this phone! And no contract; I can swap out SIM cards, take it overseas, etc. Buy it!!! By the way, I "downgraded" from a Droid 2 Global.

Need more appointment... ?
Nice phone, but be aware of the subjects herein
Ordered it on Monday and got it on Thursday. The order was Sold by OG Wireless (Open Group Wireless).

The phone is unlocked, it is Galaxy Y GT-S5360 that is produced for the Far East market and you will not get service from Samsung in US (I tried and they refused to help in anyway).

There is no mention to warranty, so, I assume there is no warranty, especially when Samsung people in US will not service this phone.

It came in a box and start up menu that are written in Germen. Had to use a dictionary to translate the two options that popped up to determine which one is the word for language setting. That is easy.

When I connected it to my Windows XP computer (after installing Samsung Kies) it requested a bunch of drivers that Windows XP could not find anywhere on my computer or on the internet. It showed a few entries on Windows Device Manager screen with a warning mark. Somehow, after restarting the computer and reconnecting the phone,...
More information by click here.