Apple iPhone 5 32GB (Black) - Unlocked Big Discount


This Brand New iphone 5 32GB Black phone comes in Original box from Apple with all Original accessories in the box. This iphone 5 32GB phone comes Factory Unlocked for any GSM and will work with any GSM SIM card in the world.
  • New iPhone
  • Size 32 GB

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Do not purchase from Amazon
Most iPhone prices are higher than the retail price, Apple now sells the unlocked versions for $650, $750, and $850 for their 16,32 and 64 gb's. Don't be fooled.

2. Be carefull: it's a scam.
I bought a factory unlocked iphone 5 from this vendor while I was in the visiting friends in USA in December. When I opened the sim tray it stroke me that there was an ATT nano Sim there. Back home, I tried to activate the phone with my carrier from Argentina (Movistar) and the phone could not activate saying that my carrier's nanosim was imcompatible. So it seems like the iphone is actually locked (probably to ATT). We do not have oficial Apple Stores in my country so I'm stuck. Fortunatelly, I am travelling again to the USA in 15 days soI will book an appointment at San Francisco's Apple store to see if the can confirm that the iphone is locked and hoperfully they can swap it for an unlocked unit.

I have paid more than 700 dolars and I can't use this phone. This is outrageous.

AVOID!!!

Need more appointment... ?
Locked Phone
I ordered an Unlocked Phone and a friend brought it to Africa where I work and when I got it here, found out it was locked. Had to send it back with another friend to get my money back.
More information by click here.