Nokia Lumia 1020 GSM Unlocked Phone - Black Big SALE


I have black and yellow and if you want one you must tell me what color you want

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Seamless sync with Outlook email accounts and calendar.
I had Android HTC Sensation before and syncing with my Outlook and 5 identities I use was an issue. Also there were problems with using the calendar on Android. I have now synced all my outlook email accounts (including gmail) with my Lumia. The outlook calendar now works well.
I was worry about the apps, but actually I have everything I need. I even use google maps.
The battery life is spectacular. I go on for 2 days on a single charge as I do not use it as phone that much, however, I do a lot of radio streaming and use data/emails/web all the time.
The voice call quality is outstanding.

I also uploaded some music to Lumia and it automatically downloaded covers - all this without using iTunes.

The camera is good, probably and overkill for my needs. There is a separate button, just for the camera, and you can take pictures without going through waking up the phone and unlocking.

I travel a lot and this phone is simply spectacular.

2. Awesome phone...
I wasn't sure if I wanted a Windows phone.... I have had both iPhones and Androids with my latest phone being the Galaxy S4, which is a great phone. However, after buying a laptop/tablet hybrid which had Windows 8 loaded I became more intrigued with the metro style of Windows. Once you get used to it, I like it a lot. Everything is fairly well integrated and you can easily move between programs and access programs quickly. The live tiles are great, I just wish maybe they gave you another page instead of one big long page for the tiles.

Now, this phone specifically is very snappy. I really haven't had any lag and the photos taken by the phone are phenomenal. I can quickly access the camera with a quick press/hold of the camera button and it is open and I am snapping photos fast.

Cons: The app store is a bit light on programs but that is improving daily. Also, the back of the phone has the lens raised up a bit so it makes it a bit awkward to hold at certain...

Need more appointment... ?
wow what a great phone!
The Nokia Lumina 1020 is the best Windows Phone there is. It is made with the newest and greatest hardware in advanced software. It has 2 GB of ram. It has great resolution.the Nokia lumina is lightweight and very modern looking.I particularly enjoy the great variety of colors that you get to choose from.It looks very modern and sleek.
The real treat of this phone is obviously the camera. It takes beautiful pictures and comes with great editing tools to make your pictures look even better.
The audio and video on this phone is amazing! It really surprised me and how clear and detailed video was. I was extremely impressed.
Also, I was extremely happy when I saw all the apps available from the Windows Phone Store.There are over 150,000 apps available. Of course, there are some apps that they don't have that they have on Android and Apple. But they seem to be getting more apps all the time.
I have been very happy with this phone. I highly recommend it, especially if...
More information by click here.